miércoles, septiembre 20, 2006

Corduroy, Pearl Jam


The waiting drove me mad / You're finally here and I'm a mess / I take your entrance back / Can't let you roam inside my head
I don't want to take what you can give / I would rather starve than eat your bread / I would rather run but I can't walk / Guess I'll lie alone just like before
I'll take the varmints path / Oh and I must refuse your test / Push me and I will resist / This behavior's not unique
I don't want to hear from those who know / They can buy but can't put on my clothes / I don't want to limp for them to walk / Never would have known of me before / I don't want to be held in their debt / I'll pay it off in blood let I be wed / I'm already cut up and half dead / We'll end up alone like we began
Everything has chains absolutely nothing's changed / Take my hand not my picture spilled my teacher
I don't want to take what you can give / I would rather starve than eat your breast / All the things that others want for me / Can't buy what I want because it's free / Can't be what they want because I / I ain't supposed to be just fun / Yea by to be tried or be a judge / I figure I'll be damned all alone like I began

corduroy
pearl jam

No hay comentarios: